Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Employee Spotlight: Charla Hurst

Our employees here at Clermont Radiology make up the heart and soul of the company. With the blog we have an opportunity to spotlight our best and brightest, so that you can get a better understanding of the fabric of our company and gain some interesting facts about our team members in the process! The first interview on the blog is with one of our most recognizable faces here at Clermont Radiology, Charla Hurst. Read on to find out what Charla does for us at the company and discover some interesting trivia as well!




1.)    How long have you been with Clermont Radiology?

Nine wonderful years.


2.)    What is your primary position here at Clermont Radiology and what’s a day like for you?

I am the General Operations Manager for Clermont Radiology. My days are always complicated and packed, but I’ll attempt to break it down for you! In the morning when I get to the office, the first thing I do is check on the staff and make sure everything is going okay. After that I work with patients to make sure they are doing well, and help them out if they need anything. Then I go into market with doctors and attorneys, visiting about ten to fifteen different offices a day. I usually go to lunch with a doctor or attorney as well. Finally, I come back to the office and catch up on any requests I might have, respond to any emails, and address any concerns.


3.)    What’s your favorite part of working at Clermont Radiology?

The marketing side of my job; getting to work with the doctors and attorneys.


4.)    What do you feel is the biggest impact Clermont Radiology has on the lives of others?

We have exceptional patient care. We’re able to diagnose problems efficiently so that their doctor can treat the issue in a timely manner.


5.)    Tell me something unusual about yourself.

As a new mother, I always make time to pump my breast milk; no matter how busy my day is!




No comments:

Post a Comment