Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Brain Tumor Nightmare

Brain tumors are very difficult to deal with. Diagnostic imaging can help spot a brain tumor through early detection and aggressive and methodical treatment. Even with methodical treatment and early detection, tumors are unbelievably unpredictable. A patient can beat a tumor and face it again many years later down the line, just like the patient can live many years while still dealing with the tumor. A tumor is like an unwanted dinner guest that you have to deal in some way or another.


When dealing with brain tumors there are a few options, none of which are necessarily good. There are invasive biopsy procedures, or PET scans with a great many limitations. Ultimately the issue is not necessarily in the procedure so much as it is in the amount of discovery. Tumors are tricky but they are a lot trickier when relating to the brain.


In an article published by auntminnie.com it was stated that “An advanced MR analysis method can reveal new information on blood vessel type function, enabling physicians to determine within days whether brain tumor patients are responding to antiangiogenesis therapy.” The meaning of this is that going into greater detail will help a brain tumor. Treating tumors requires attention to detail more so than other conditions.


Hopefully the ability of physicians to tell whether or not the patient is responding to brain tumor treatment will continue to increase. Even with proposed nano technology for diagnostic imaging, there is an enormous amount of road left in so far us properly treating a brain tumor and seeing if that tumor is responding to the treatment.


The study that was conducted with regards to faster response times stated that “Patients who responded to chemotherapy survived six months longer than non-responders, a significant difference for patients with an expected survival of less than two years, according to the researchers. Quickly identifying those whose tumors don't respond would allow discontinuation of the ineffective therapy and exploration of other options.” Where chemotherapy is concerned there is always a major worry of after effects but it can help a patient.


If you have any questions about diagnostic imaging procedures please feel free to give us a call. Our attentive and knowledgeable staff here at Clermont Radiology looks forward to answering any questions you may have.



Charla Hurst
General Operations Manager

Charla@ClermontRadiology.com  
352-241-6100 






1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete